|Dr. Aziz Bhimani|
As a Wollongong based Orthopaedic Surgeon, I Specialise in all aspects of hip and knee surgery. Having performed over four thousands operations I have established a particular expertise in joints replacement for the treatment of arthritis and arthroscopic and reconstructive surgery for knee injuries.
I am dedicated to providing you with expert orthopaedic care that is personalised to suit your health care needs and to help you obtain the best possible outcomes from surgery.
I am committed to keeping at the forefront of developments in Hip and Knee surgery.
My Website Features Multimedia Presentations on and some common conditions affecting the Hip and Knee Joints.
Knee Arthroscopy, Total Knee Replacement (TKR), Total Hip Replacement (THR), Hip Resurfacing, Unicondylar Knee Replacement, ACL reconstruction, Revision Hip and Knee Joint Replacements, Hip & Knee Joint anatomy
The aim is to educate you on your condition and any recommended surgery. It allows you to make a more informed decision on your proposed surgery. I hope you find the information helpful in understanding your condition and recommended treatment.
Please note that your decision to have surgery should not be based exclusively on the information you read here, but be fully discussed with your surgeon or family doctor before proceeding.
- University of NSW
Post Graduate Training
- Australian Orthopaedic Association Sydney Program
- Fellowships in Hip and Knee Arthroplasty and Sports Knee Surgery
- MBBS , BSc (Med) 1997
- FRACS Ortho 2007
- Australian Orthopaedic Association
- Royal Australian college of surgeons
- International Society of Arthroscopy, Knee surgery and Sports Medicine
- NSW Medical Board
- Wollongong Hospital
- Figtree Private Hospital
- Wollongong Day Surgery
- Hip and Knee Replacement including Minimally Invasive, navigated and Patient specific techniques
- Arthroscopic Knee Surgery
- Knee Reconstructive Surgery
- Patellofemoral Stabilisation
- Revision Hip & Knee Surgery